Are you ready to make a difference in your life and in the world? Would you like to join a team of passionate people who are already doing that? At KRYTON International, we are helping the world change by building concrete structures that are not only waterproof, but more durable, efficient and sustainable than ever before. KRYTON is the inventor of the world's first crystalline waterproofing admixture for concrete and we have permanently changed the way concrete structures are built in every corner of the globe. It's the extraordinary people on our team that have made all the difference and we have proven it by winning the 10 Best Companies to Work For in BC Award 4 years in a row. Maybe you could join our continuing success story.
QR Code Link to This Post
As a member of the KRYTON Team, WE OFFER:
• Profit Sharing
• Attractive Salary
• Group Travel Incentive
• Online Expense Reimbursements
A Fulltime, permanent position, based in Beijing, China, the candidate will be responsible for meeting Annual Revenue Growth Targets within an assigned geographic Territory. The role requires an experienced B2B sales professional who can work independently as well as part of a virtual Team. The ability to cultivate strong Customer Relationships is essential. Multi-tasking and the flexibility to handle frequently changing priorities is required. Primary responsibilities include: Account Management, Business Development, Technical Support, Networking and Administration
The main key result areas for this position include:
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Conversion of Qualified Leads to Opportunities
- Technical Support
- Networking - Internal and External
- Administration - Salesforce
Our ideal candidate brings account management and business development experience including strong customer relationship skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English are essential, as well as the ability to multi-task. This role has numerous contacts both inside and outside of the company. The ideal candidate must be comfortable interacting with a variety of people, including: Kryton customers, Kryton sales staff, prospective customers, engineers, architects, general contractors and other business professionals.
• Experience: 2 - 5+ years' experience in an outside B2B sales position, preferably within a technical industry.
• Education: Degree / Diploma in Business, Marketing, Commerce or International Trade is desirable.
• Background or Exposure to Engineering will be an asset - Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering
• Excellent English and Mandarin communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to adapt their communication style to the targeted audience and develop strong relationships.
• Confident, outgoing, with a strong Customer Service orientation.
• Competitive, entrepreneurial and results driven.
• Self-motivated within a Team environment.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Experience working with technical products and services.
• Software Skills: MS Office Suite, Salesforce, Lead Databases (CMD Insight or Dodge)
If you are interested in learning a wide variety of skills that will position you well for future growth with the company and if you are driven to succeed, please email your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format to the email address provided, citing 'Territory Manager -China' role in your subject line. We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.