marquez cette publication comme favoriteESL native teacher in Beijing public primary and secondary school (Beijing)cacher cette annonce
compensation: 15k per month type d'emploi: plein temps
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a fulltime position and provides teachers with a unique opportunity not only to work in the public school setting but also to help train Chinese teachers in teaching methodology.
1) Maximum of 20 teaching hours per week, however 1 class hour is actually a 45 minute period. Your lessons are
supposed to supplement the curriculum already in place, but you do have considerable leeway to add your own
2) Attend a weekly teacher's seminar to promote an exchange of ideas and approaches between yourself and the
Chinese English teachers. Once a month, you'll be asked to lead the seminar.
3) Offer your own thoughts about the development of the curriculum in a collaborative working environment.
1) 15,000 RMB salary per month before tax.
2) 4,000 RMB housing allowance per month before tax
3) We will help you find an apartment and we will make sure that the apartment is nearby your assigned school.
4) 13,000 RMB flight reimbursement paid in two installments over the course of one academic year.
5) 4,400 RMB for one-time subsidy
6) Medical Insurance provided.
7) Free use of all recreational facilities at your assigned school.
8) Free lunches at the school.
9) Provide working Visa (Z visa), Residence permit, Foreign Expert Certificate.
10) Free pick up service from the Beijing Capital Airport or the train station depending on where you are arriving
from and will provide ongoing support from the university and your assigned school throughout the year.